Poster abstract submission for the Whole Grain Summit has closed 6th of October - thank you for your submission!
Guidelines for poster presentations
- Final abstract submission deadline for poster presentations will be 6 October 2017.
- At least one of the authors of a poster presentation has to register and attend the conference otherwise there will be no poster wall available for the poster.
- 2 poster abstracts can be submitted/accepted per participant.
- One poster board will be available for each poster. To fit within the poster frame, posters must be sized maximum A0 vertical = 841 x 1189 mm.
- The best posters will be awarded and may be presented on 15 November 2017.
- Pins or double-faced adhesive tape will be provided by the conference organisers.
- Posters should be readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- Clear plastic sleeves will be made available to stick on the poster frame if you wish to bring reprints, A4 posters, business cards, or other information, to public attention.
- Posters set up is from 08:30 to 12:30 on 13 November 2017.
- Posters dismantling is from 14:00 to 17:00 on 15 November 2017